Off lately, there are many changes that took place in the world of technology. Likewise, a lot changed in SEO (Search Engine Optimization), but fundamental principles remained constant. Example, targeting keywords with individual intent of enhancing organic rankings is no longer with search engines. However, keywords are essential.
It has become unfeasible to decide on which one to stick and ignore with so many SEO techniques. Both B2B and B2C marketers are inclined to generate more leads and increase the chance of conversion. However, a few questions still hang around the marketers, such as:
- Is building link outdated?
- Should one invest more time to On-page SEO?
- How to write a title tag to drive page rankings with search engines?
- How SEO and Social Media are connected?
Well, here are Top 10 techniques that help to drive organic traffic to your website/blog and improve search rankings:
- Remove that keeps your site down
- Link to the blogs
- Write for readers, not for Search Engines
- Encourage backlinks to your site
- Keep an eye on web analytics
- Avoid same Meta descriptions
- Use readable URLs
- Connect with social media
- Right usage of keywords in images
- Publish unique and quality content to improve rankings
1. Remove that keeps your site down
Page load speed is a critical factor for both to users and search engines. In general, potential buyers consider a slow site as an unworthy site. Make sure to maintain a good website speed, to generate targeted leads and increase revenue through SEO. This helps in creating more aware opportunities in terms of business.
Keep all the non-essential elements, like deactivate the WordPress plugins when not in use. Also, make sure to declutter the sidebar to improve the site load speed.
Page speed is a critical factor in SEO.
2. Link to the blogs
Linking to other websites and blogs is critical to growth. Building link is considered as a fundamental part of SEO strategy. Link building creates traffic and adds value to the site as scalable resource. One important thing about link building is quality not quantity.
3. Write for readers, not for Search Engines
Do not follow old SEO method to drive search results. Make sure to create engaging and valuable content.
4. Encourage backlinks to your site
To some extent, SEO marketers think inbound links are lifeblood of search engine rankings. When there’s a combination of links, it helps to get natural link profile, which will be rewarded by Google. Content marketing is about generating high-quality, appealing content. Once a top-notch content is created, you can share it on multiple channels for more traffic and leads.
5. Keep an eye on web analytics
After defining the SEO strategies to achieve desirable goals, track the activities that needs improvement. There are tools like, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and other third party tools can help to track the activities.
Read this blog also : Surprise On Board for SEO IN 2020
6. Avoid same meta descriptions
Make sure you do not repeat the mistake of writing irrelevant Meta descriptions for all pages. The important part of SEO is often neglected and Meta descriptions are the first thing Google serves up the page to search users.
9. Right usage of keywords in images
Images are extremely important in search engine optimization and Google has dedicated one section to its search results to images.
10. Publish unique and quality content to improve rankings
Creating content is a major challenge for a majority of marketers. Research on the topics you need to focus, then writing comes automatically.
8. Connect with social media
Social media is hard to ignore for SEO strategy and search signal are significant. It’s true that Google has not included social media into the ranking algorithm factor, but it helps to catch rankings.