Subject Categories We Will Consider:
- Digital Marketing
- SEO, PPC, SMO, SEM, Email Marketing, Content Marketing
- Business Growth
- Graphic Design
- Sufficient length: 1,500 words minimum
- Short intro: ~150 words. Introduce your topic and then tell the reader what the post will cover.
- High quality: original, actionable, organized, and accurate!
- Readability: headers, subheaders, short paragraphs
- Images every 2-300 words: As much as possible. It may be harder with some topics, so don’t force it.
- NO STOCK IMAGES. Images should add value! (An occasional meme is okay.)
- Use screenshots, graphs, charts, visuals, images from our existing posts, etc.
- If image is from another site, hyperlink to source via “Image source” anchor text under each image.
- 5 High search volume keywords and sub keywords
- Bullet points must
- Jootoor Designs links: 3 links to existing and relevant Jootoor Designs posts (the Jootoor Designs and SEO Features blogs are separate).
- Backlinks: no more than 1 per post (if you have more than 2 links, we need multipal articles)
- Short bio: 1-3 sentences, can’t include links.
- Meta Description 2 version (160 Characters)
- Features images size 1200 px X 627 px, and post images size 700 px width
- Call to action related services
- 5+ Faqs
Here’s what we DON’T want!
- Thin content that demonstrates a lack of depth of knowledge on a topic.
- Fluff: redundant, filler words, uses many words to say little.
- Overly promotional content.
- Previously published or sponsored content.
- Stock images! (Worth mentioning again.)
- Author Bio (article should be more than 15)
- Value for our readers. Links lead to information (not sales pages or opt-ins).
What to expect
We get a large volume of guest pitches, so please be patient with us throughout the process.
- Pitch response: If your pitch is chosen, we’ll do our best to respond within 1-2 weeks. Please follow up in three weeks if you haven’t heard from us.
- Outline: Once we nail down the topic and title, we’ll request an outline. If the outline is approved, you’ll get drafting!
- Draft: If the draft meets our quality standards, we’ll move on to editing. [If the draft does not meet our quality standards (i.e., it is thin content and/or cannot be improved without heavy edits), we will let you know that we cannot move forward with the post.]
- Edits: We will edit the content to align with our standards as well as the Jootoor Designs style guide. If we need anything on your end— a better quality image, a change to a section, or further elaboration on something, we’ll let you know.
- Publishing: Depending on the level of edits needed and our content calendar needs, your post could get published anywhere from 2-4 days after you’ve submitted it. This can be longer if we are particularly backlogged.
Note: If the article not performing well, we will remove the article without notifying you.
If you can live with the above, and it is a mutually good fit, we would stay open to future blog post submissions and similar collaborative projects.